Global trade is an important part of world economy. Every country aims to get high rates of turnover because this is an indicator of good economic situation. Almost every kind of product can be found on the international market: food, clothes, spare parts, oil, jewelry, wine, stocks, currencies and water. Services are also traded: tourism, banking, consulting and transportation. Countries sell the products that they produce and buy the ones they need.
Here is a list of the export products that attracted the highest dollar value in sales during 2014.
World’s Top Export Products
1. Crude oil
2. Processed petroleum oils
4. Electronic integrated circuits/microassemblies
5. Phone system devices
6. Petroleum gases
7. Automobile parts/accessories
8. Computers, optical readers
9. Medication mixtures in dosage
10. Gold (unwrought or semi-manufactured)
11. Diamonds (unmounted/unset)
13. Computer parts and accessories
14. Blood fractions (including antisera)